DESCRIPTION: Just another resurgence and modification of good old classic pattern. We all know Hare's Ear and Pheasant Tail Nymphs can be tied and modified in every which way, as they have been so, and I know these of mine are merely a few variations.
These beadheads have been working for me and my clients with indicator rigs and hopper-dropper rigs. These simply add more choices and variations in my fly boxes, as well as for eyes of trout.
New Wave Hare's Ear
SIZE: 12, 14, 16, 18
- Official Website
- Catalog Top
- Company Info
- Catalog Navigation & Price List
- How to Order & Buy
- Atlantic Salmon Flies: Single Fly Custom Order
- Atlantic Salmon Flies: Frames Currently For Sale
- Atlantic Salmon Fly Gallery - 1: Traditional & Classic
- Atlantic Salmon Fly Gallery - 2: Groups & Originals
- Atlantic Salmon Flies - Materials & Tools
- Atlantic Salmon Flies - Books I adore