DESCRIPTION: I've been forgetting to introduce this wonderful stillwater/lake/pond pattern......
Simple and effective. It's a larva pattern that is used under indicator or tight-line nymphing. But also it's been proven to be effective by "figure-8" stripping with a Inter-Mediate sinking line. This has been nailing big trout in private lakes and ponds in my area.
SIZE: 8 & 10
Not on my YouTube Channel yet. Someday soon!
- Official Website
- Catalog Top
- Company Info
- Catalog Navigation & Price List
- How to Order & Buy Trout Flies
- Atlantic Salmon Flies: Single Fly Custom Order
- Atlantic Salmon Flies: Frames Currently For Sale
- Atlantic Salmon Fly Gallery - 1: Traditional & Classic
- Atlantic Salmon Fly Gallery - 2: Groups & Originals
- Atlantic Salmon Flies - Materials & Tools
- Atlantic Salmon Flies - Books I adore