Sunday, November 16, 2014

Spruce Prince

DESCRIPTION: Two facts: 1. Nobody disagree Prince Nymph (and any variations) is one of the deadliest & most productive catching machine. 2. Some loves this type of fly while others totally ignore, if not hate........
That being said, here it is. Since Winter Pass started at DePuy's Spring Creek (www.depuyspringcreek.com), I've been chasing large & aggressive fall-run browns. Best approach is nymph and streamer. I've been catching with both methods and rigging. Then one day, I came to think "would be great if there would be a fly that could be fished in both methods.........."
Result was........... Heavy yet Sparse. Prince & Spruce Streamer.
Unfortunately, this works........... Am I an innovative fly-tyer? Maybe!? But I know the fact is I'm a lazy fisherman who doesn't want to change his flies!!

Take a look at these big boys!!





PRICE: $2.25
SIZE: 6, 8, 10, 12
Specify size

No comments:

Post a Comment