DESCRIPTION: Fishing for midge hatches at Yellowstone River and Livingston's spring creeks, especially during winter months, I often find struggling emerging pupae and their shucks by seining water surfaces and stomach-pumping. More than often, trout key on that stage of hatch even when adult midges are abundant on the surface and in the air. This is my brandnew arsenal for that kind of situation. It's been gladly taken even by the pickiest trout in skinny water of spring creeks!!
Look at these pictures of stomach-pump results!!
SIZE: 18, 20, & 22
PRICE: $2.25 each
TYING INSTRUCTION available in a Word File or video in my YouTube channel.
- Official Website
- Catalog Top
- Company Info
- Catalog Navigation & Price List
- How to Order & Buy Trout Flies
- Atlantic Salmon Flies: Single Fly Custom Order
- Atlantic Salmon Flies: Frames Currently For Sale
- Atlantic Salmon Fly Gallery - 1: Traditional & Classic
- Atlantic Salmon Fly Gallery - 2: Groups & Originals
- Atlantic Salmon Flies - Materials & Tools
- Atlantic Salmon Flies - Books I adore