DESCRIPTION: ZAC stands for "Zonked And Chomped" because squirrel zonker makes this little dude looks like someone badly drunk and then eaten by trout with cartoonish sounds of "CHOMP!!" I have designed this exclusively for spring-creeks around here. But it's been showing positive results at nearby big rivers. Not just with typical streamer methods, but also it can be fished under indicator. Indeed this is "French Fry" for trout!!
There colors are super effective at Livingston's spring creeks. I will add more colors as I come up with.
Natural (white & natural tan)
Mottled Black x Olive
Mottled Olive x Brown
SIZE: 8, 10, 12
TYING INSTRUCTION is available upon request in a Word File or check my YouTube channel.
These are just a few examples.........
It seems he liked an olive one.......
- Official Website
- Catalog Top
- Company Info
- Catalog Navigation & Price List
- How to Order & Buy Trout Flies
- Atlantic Salmon Flies: Single Fly Custom Order
- Atlantic Salmon Flies: Frames Currently For Sale
- Atlantic Salmon Fly Gallery - 1: Traditional & Classic
- Atlantic Salmon Fly Gallery - 2: Groups & Originals
- Atlantic Salmon Flies - Materials & Tools
- Atlantic Salmon Flies - Books I adore