Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Winged Victory Nymph (- BWO = baetis)

DESCRIPTION: This would probably be the most innovative match-the-hatch pattern that I have ever worked on. It's a floating nymph. However, I expressed protruding wings, split case, and eyes.......It was really an "EYE-POPPING" moment when I created eyes almost all like an accident. It was thankfully named by one of Blog readers after Winged Victory of Samothrace. I liked it immediately!! It's already brought me several Victories indeed!!
For more detailed stories and tying instructions, order a written tying instruction or wait for my YouTube video.
side view
 Ascending view

Top view.

These were ones who got me think!!
 During test-driving, it was already "wide-open"..............

It didn't take long to prove its effectiveness!!
 Victory moment 1!! Nice solid 'Bow from DePuy's!! (www.depuyspringcreek.com)
Brown likes it too!!

Then this is by far the biggest Victory!! Fall-run brown trout from Yellowstone River to DePuy's rose and took WV during heavy BWO hatch!!


SIZE: 18 & 20
PRICE: $2.25 each
TYING INSTRUCTION available upon request in Word File. Or can be found in my YouTube Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment