Friday, November 23, 2012

Sawyer Pheasant Tail Nymph (Master Angler Version)

DESCRIPTION: Sawyer PT is the must-have whenever & wherever mayflies are around. Original Sawyer PT is tied with only copper wire and pheasant tail fibers. Which is unique and innovative in a way, but wire on bare hook causes "rolling" and mass-production tends to be slow (at least for me). My guide mentor Montana's Master Angler himself, Tom Travis, taught me his tying procedures along with variations and most importantly how to fish most effectively.

Original Wire.

Gray (Adams gray) dub thorax
Light olive
Dark olive

SIZE: 16, 18, 20
PRICE: $2.25 each
Please specify color & size!!
I don't want to confuse you but I also have pheasant tails dyed in olive and yellow. If you are interested in PT tied with those, let me know what you want!!

No comments:

Post a Comment