Saturday, November 3, 2012

COYOTE-Version 3 (Spruce Coyote)

DESCRIPTION: It took me a while till I came up with Version 2. However, once my creativity switches were on, Version 3 popped up very shortly afterwards. Now COYOTE evolved into Spruce type. Primary use is also for targeting large fall-run browns and rainbows. Besides swinging, this should be stripped or twitched like streamers. Since I'm using steelhead/salmon hooks, this fly will penetrate faster and deeper than my original COYOTE and regular Spruce type patterns.

3 Wing colors available. All are tested and proven to be deadly!!
Grizzly
 Badger
 Mottled brown

Huge fall-run brown couldn't resist!!

Some of the solidest trout I ever caught!!!

SIZE: Steelhead/salmon hook size 8
PRICE: $2.50 each
TYING INSTRUCTION available upon request or check my YouTube videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment