DESCRIPTION: Guiding for Parks Fly Shop in Gardiner, MT, I won't leave the shop without Bead, Hare, & Copper nymphs, period!! If BHC is a slight modification of an old classic Beadhead Hare's Ear, my reasoning is "how about modifying an old classic Beadhead Pheasant Tail?".......... So I basically "beefed up" everything!!
Tail and legs are also pheasant fibers.
Partridge for tail and legs.
This has been proven to work at both rivers and spring creeks around here!!
SIZE: 10, 12, 14, 16
PRICE: $2.25 each
Specify Pheasant or Partridge. Both work just the same. It's just a choice of color and appearance for your eyes.
TYING INSTRUCTION available in both Word file and in my YouTube Channel.
- Official Website
- Catalog Top
- Company Info
- Catalog Navigation & Price List
- How to Order & Buy Trout Flies
- Atlantic Salmon Flies: Single Fly Custom Order
- Atlantic Salmon Flies: Frames Currently For Sale
- Atlantic Salmon Fly Gallery - 1: Traditional & Classic
- Atlantic Salmon Fly Gallery - 2: Groups & Originals
- Atlantic Salmon Flies - Materials & Tools
- Atlantic Salmon Flies - Books I adore