Monday, November 14, 2011

Sculpzilla

Description: This is articulated with the stinger-hook style. It simply gives great pulse and silhouette while stripping. It has been the BIG FISH Producer for me. Gamakatsu Octopus hook in the rear nails trout mouths. Compared to factory-tied ones sold in shops, I go large on purpose. All of my ties are 4-inch LONG, just to target big players.

This is the original in tan/olive.

Black,

White,

Chinchilla,

and Olive.

Here are proof pics. 21-inch Giant Whitefish from Yellowstone River!!

My recent catch from Madison.

And I guided a president of fishing product company into a nice brown on Yellowstone!
Price: $4.00 each
I don't cut off the front hook as it's a super strong salt-water hook. One can saw off after purchase if you wish. Even if you don't, it's not illegal to fish in most rivers.

2 comments: