BHB stands for "Big-Horn" & "Hot-Bead".
Description: A simple Ray Charles in pink far more out-fished my own Royal Ray Charles. I hang up both of my arms and surrender. There really doesn't exist scud in pink but somehow it works in Bighorn. And then there are some more effective scud patterns for Bighorn so I combined them all. I combined a fire-bead pattern, soft-hackle sow-bug pattern, and Ray Charles.
This 18-incher was some of the best during the week among all of us, caught on a pink scud.
- Official Website
- Catalog Top
- Company Info
- Catalog Navigation & Price List
- How to Order & Buy Trout Flies
- Atlantic Salmon Flies: Single Fly Custom Order
- Atlantic Salmon Flies: Frames Currently For Sale
- Atlantic Salmon Fly Gallery - 1: Traditional & Classic
- Atlantic Salmon Fly Gallery - 2: Groups & Originals
- Atlantic Salmon Flies - Materials & Tools
- Atlantic Salmon Flies - Books I adore