Description: When a guide tied this fly on my line, he said "this pattern is tied with 600 materials!!". Then I caught a nice brown trout. There was no way I could examine how to tie it by undoing what the guide gave me. So I started to do some research on catalogues and online. I finally came up with what I was looking for, and now I can reproduce whenever I want to with all the right materials, not really 600 of them but busy enough to list. This is one of the most realistic sculpin patterns in the market; tied with a barbell eye for the keep style and mix of black, tan, olive, gold, and red all at once = all in all for mixed up and mottled color effects.
Price: $4.00 each. Flies will be packed in a little container or a bag.
Size: curved hook size 4
- Official Website
- Catalog Top
- Company Info
- Catalog Navigation & Price List
- How to Order & Buy Trout Flies
- Atlantic Salmon Flies: Single Fly Custom Order
- Atlantic Salmon Flies: Frames Currently For Sale
- Atlantic Salmon Fly Gallery - 1: Traditional & Classic
- Atlantic Salmon Fly Gallery - 2: Groups & Originals
- Atlantic Salmon Flies - Materials & Tools
- Atlantic Salmon Flies - Books I adore